Photos - Holidays that worked for me

Photos - Holidays that worked for me
The coast near the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Country Antrim

Monday 12 April 2010

What worked for me today 12th April 2010

I know - it has been ages since I was last here and there is lots to tell. However, I thought I would just do a couple of quickies and then do a proper update tomorrow.

So what worked for me today? Well I have discovered a new website which brings together all the low cost carriers here in the UK and gives you not only the fare but also the final ticket price of the flight. My partner was looking for last minute flights to Malaga and had a great choice so we booked through them.

The site is wegolo.com and you can find out more HERE

We are now looking for car hire and airport parking so I will add what I find - and if it worked for me - later.

LATER ON

OK we have now booked the car parking through airparks. They gave us a great deal for the two nights. You can find out more HERE

Now onto the car hire.....

When it comes to car hire we can never find anyone cheaper in Spain than doyouspain.com.

We tried but yet again they were over £20 cheaper than anyone else. And their queues are quick when you get to the airport as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment