Photos - Holidays that worked for me

Photos - Holidays that worked for me
The coast near the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Country Antrim

Wednesday 28 April 2010

What worked for me today 28th April 2010

My inbox is being deluged at the moment with offers from travel companies, department stores and garden centres. It is my own fault. I sign up for everything and the result is that they all have my address and just keep sending out the offers. And I, of course, keep reading them.

So what came through today which might actually work for me? Here are the best of the garden offers.

Valueflora has a May Day celebration offer with 15 mixed oriental lily bulbs for just £9.99 and free delivery. You can find out more here -
Valueflora.com. Just type SUMBULB at the checkout for the offer.

Digyourhome is offering 10% off all garden and home items with the following voucher code: DYHGARDEN2010
They offer free delivery on everything and an ever-expanding range of products. Look out for the Hozelock and Radius tool products.
You can find out more here - Digyourhome

Blooming Direct has a number of plants offers this week including 66 snapdragon mixed plants for £9.95, five young clematis Gypsy Queen plants for £9.95 and five patio climbing roses also for £9.95. With the following voucher code, you can get another 5% off: BLOOMING5. You can find out more here - Blooming Direct

I have been looking at pots and there some good ones available from Amazon in the US but Amazon in the UK also have a wide range of pots available:


















Pictures of snapdragons and rose courtesty of Blooming Direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment