Photos - Holidays that worked for me

Photos - Holidays that worked for me
The coast near the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Country Antrim

Thursday 29 April 2010

What worked for me today 29th April 2010

As anyone who knows me knows, my dogs are very important to me. I love them totally. They are also costing me a FORTUNE. So I have started buying lots of my doggy stuff online including basic medication.

One of the places where I shop is Petmeds. They are great for items like worming tablets and Frontline.

They also sell prescription items which is particularly helpful for those with insurance. You can reach your insurance levels much faster if buying meds from vets directly.

I have just been sent a voucher code which might work for you. To receive 10% off  add the code return10 during checkout.

Another site that I have been browsing which sells a similar product range is Medic Animal.  All products are UK sourced and all medicines are dispensed by qualified veterinary surgeons.

A picture of one very relaxed Westie

There are a number of other pet related sites. I buy food at Petplanet. Their delivery times and service are very good.

I have also bought bedding from My Pet Universe

What a difference a few weeks make!

Finally, had to give the big dog Norah a brush today. What worked for me today is the Furminator. A great piece of kit. You can buy it from Amazon. It gently removes fur and is addictive. You only need to use it every two weeks because it is so efficient. Use only on dogs that shed - so I don't need to use it on my Westie.

Don't forget to buy your pooh bags! I think men love owning a large dog - they just hate picking up their large poohs!

No comments:

Post a Comment