Photos - Holidays that worked for me

Photos - Holidays that worked for me
The coast near the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Country Antrim

Tuesday 2 March 2010

What worked for me today 2nd March 2010

I started growing on my own plug plants brought from a catalogue a few years ago and introduced seeds last year. I even started growing my own potatoes which was quite successful - considering it was completely new to me!

So what worked for me today? Well I have started sowing my first seeds which is great news. To date I have planted in seed trays two types of tomato, sweet chili peppers, campanulas and mimulus. They are currently sitting on the counter tops in my utility room as I am not lucky enough to have a greenhouse (just no room). And what got me started? Well a new catalogue from Thompson and Morgan which arrived by post this morning.

This means I am proud to say that a piece of direct mail worked for me today as it got me away from the computer and planting up seeds during my lunch break.

Everything I have ever bought from them has been really good quality - last year the begonias and sunpatiens flowered until November! So I do recommend them.

Just to let you know, I bought the seed trays from Focus - they were a good price and seem to be good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment