Photos - Holidays that worked for me

Photos - Holidays that worked for me
The coast near the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Country Antrim

Wednesday 3 March 2010

What worked for me today 3rd March 2010?

If you can believe it, today I had to write an article about social media for the vacation ownership and hospitality industries. It was hard going because I had to start with the basics (which is a bit boring for those who already use Facebook and Twitter) and then had to apply it to a specific market sector. I, of course, recommended blogging!

However, 1000  or so words are now ready to be sent off for approval.

I have found some books in the past to be helpful so I have added a couple for you to take a look at. They might work for you.

By the way, I have recently written an article about using Avatars on your buisness website. Take a look at the article here or to visit the avatar site I recommend click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment